When you have 2 ripen bananas but really not into eating it – make a banana loaf instead! It’s easy, it’s quick and for sure it’s tasty.
- 2 ripen bananas
- 100 gr vegan butter, softened
- 120 gr soft sugar
- 150 gr gluten free flour ; all purpose
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Dark chocolate choco chips (mix with a little bit flower before putting it to the dough ao it wont sink)
- Brown sugar for icing on top
Its perfect to have for breakfast or tea time.
- Mashed the rippen bananas and add on all the ingredients except choco chips and brown sugar, mix them with a mixer until it well mixed
- Stop the mixer and add the chocolate chips, stir until all the chocolate chips spread evenly
- Put it in the tin, shreded the brown sugar on top
- Bake with 180 C for 30-40 minutes, check on the loaf with a toothpick to make sure whether its done or not