This is probably the easiest cookie recipe, well at least for me. No mixer needed, no gluten and dairy. You simply need to add on everything, shape it and bake it! It tastes so good.
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour, i use old fashioned rolled oat, blend it in a high speed blender
- 1/2 cup oat
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of light olive oil (or coconut oil)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs vegan butter (optional) – i use it
- Any kind of jam for filling. I use my homemade Ningxia Berry Jam / Strawberry Jam
- Whisk the oat flour, oats, baking powder and salt. Add in the maple syrup, olive oil, vanilla extract, vegan butter. Whisk them thoroughly
- Shape a round cookie dough on a baking sheet on a tray
- Use your thumb or here i use a baby spoon to make a dent in the center of the cookies
- Then fill in the jam
- Bake for 10-13 minutes with 180 C. 13 minutes will result in a crunchier cookies
You can also use Almond flour instead of oat. It’s a perfect to make when we got no much time to prep a cookie for the family. It only needs half an hour to make this until its done, so yeah, this one is handy.