Tamago Sando or Japanese Egg Sandwich is so enjoyable for breakfast or anytime around the day. You can make this easily for a tea or coffee time or even for meal on the go.
Mayonaise. I use my homemade Mayonaise recipe, check the recipe here.
Egg. You can use 3 eggs for 2 portions of sandwiches. Boil / steam the eggs until it’s done (for about 10 minutes). Then soon after draining the eggs from a boil, put it in an ice water to stop the cooking.
Mustard. Use a bit of mustard for a tangy taste.
Seasoning. Simply add a pinch of salt and pepper.
Milk. You can use plant milk / nut milk / oat milk for a healthier options, or simply dairy milk.
- Basically you just need to mix everything together
- Peel them out and cut in half. Take out the yolk and put it in a bowl
- Put a table spoon of mayonaise and whisk it with a fork with the yolk, it will become a little bit creamy
- Add the plant milk
- Dice up the the white egg and add it into the bowl
- Add a pinch of seasoning and stir well
- Spread it in the sandwich and cut in half (you can also put it in a food paper sheet or plastic then cut it in half of you want to eat it on the go)