Being a chinesse, meesua is so much familiar. It’s something that i personally had since i was younger. And now after being a mom, i find my kids also love having meesua. Maybe because it’s easier to eat, it’s soft and light and such a comfort food.
There are a lot of types of mee sua. Starting from meesua that made from rice, brown rice, pumpkin, beet and so on. I usually try to find an organic one either made from rice or plants .
This recipe is the simplest version for the kids.
- Boil the meesua until it’s soft but don’t overcook it
- Saute minced garlic until it’s brown with either olive oil or sesame oil
- Add some green veggies your choice
- Poach an egg, scramble it
- Put in the meesua
- Saute them altogether
- Add some salt and pepper and sweet soy sauce
- It’s done!