I was placing it in a paper bowl just like the take out beef teriyaki because this one tastes so good and so easy to make – you wouldn’t want to buy it elsewhere.
Beef. I am using beef slice, usually it will be sold in particular – made for teriyaki dish.
Sauce. So i am avoiding oyster sauce because the one that we got here is not consider safe, lots of chemical toxic to it and haven’t found any organic ones here. So in the attempt to replace the oyster sauce, i use sweet soy sauce (organic), salty sou sauce (organic), pepper, mushroom powder, onion powder and garlic powder. It’s quite a lot but it has a rich teriyaki taste, even stronger that the one i usually bought at the malls.
Herbs and seeds. Minced Garlic and sliced onions for sure and a sprinkle of sesame seed and green onion.
Compliment. You can use any veggies actually, here i picked carrots and green beans.
- Saute garlic and onion in coconut oil until its brown and smells nice. Turn to small heat
- Pour in the sauce ingredients
- And put in the raw beef – marinate and cook it for a while
- Since i don’t use any water, i put generous amount of both soy sauce (but also taste it so it won’t be too salty)
- Cook until all the beef has absorb the sauce and seems to reduced, pick it up
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds and chopped green onion on top