Usually i’ll have this dish when i was having dining in a five star hotel for events or a wedding celebration. And last week i tried to make this my own that turns out really tasty, it has a very strong taste and aroma. And what’s best is that it’s all based on WholeFoods.
Beef. You can use any part of the beef. Slice it to smaller long pieces but not too small.
Spice. Slice some paprika and red chilis. These two will cover the spice we wanted.
Sauce. I use salty soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, coconut sugar
Aromatic Herbs. Herbs are so important here, it adds up a rich flavors and strong smell that is so good. I use lime leaves and parsley. And of course garlic and onion.
Veggies. Tomatoes and lettuce are a great companion, they match like perfectly with the dish.
- Set aside in a bowl, 2 tbs of salty soy sauce, some minced parsley, 1 squeezed lemon and 1 tsp coconut sugar.
- Saute 1 clove of minced garlic and 1/2 of minced / sliced onion with 5-6 lime leaves until the garlic is brown.
- Add in paprika and chili.
- Add in the the soy sauce mix and add also some sweet soy sauce. Turn to small heat.
- Put in the raw beef and tomatoes.
- Add some seasoning (salt, peper, garlic powder). Cook in the sauce with small heat until it’s cooked through.
- Once it’s cooked, pour it too a plate of filled with lettuces and sprinkle with some sesame seeds.