I’ve been in love with potatoes since i was a kid. I love almost all kinds of dish with potatoes lol. Have just tried this one, recooking from downshiftology and find it really really good and yet so easy to make!
Potatoes. Find a good golden potatoes. Peel and dice it up, wash clean.
Onion. Take 1/2-1 yellow onion and minced.
Garlic. And of course we can not leave out garlic on this. Take 1 big clove of garlic and mince.
Celery. Mince up vegetable celery or parsley to give it a herby aroma and taste.
Seasoning. And yes it’s basically so simple with all thise ingredients above and couple of these seasonings which are generous amount of garlic powder , onion powder, salt, black pepper / pepper, paprika powder. To add more spice, you can also add chili powder.
- Boil the potatoes for about 8-10 minutes. We ant it firm but soft yet not overcooked or it will be too easy to mash them while cooking. Strain and Set aside.
- Put some olive oil in to the pan and pour all the potatoes in to the oan in single layers. Let it sit there for quite a while until we get the brown fried color on one side.
- Then take all the potatoes to the side of the pan, put a little bit of olive oil on the other side and put garlic and onion and saute them until it’s translucent.
- Mix altogether in the pan and add seasonings. Taste and taste until you meet the perfect taste you want.
- Lastly, add the mince celery.