This Chicken Fajitas is easy to make yet really tasty and making me want it more and more. You can have it as appetizer or even main course. It’s the juiciest and soft chicken with such a strong seasoning!
Chicken. To make a juicy chicken slices, we don’t slice it straight. So buy a whole fillet ones. I prefer it to be chicken thigh as it will create a more juicy and soft chicken meat.
Bell Peppers. You can use any kind of peppers actually, but to make it looks better i used all 3 colors which combine perfectly in the dish.
Seasoning. We need a generous amount of seasoning! Starting from salt, chili powder (optional), black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin (optional), dried oregano
- Slices some onion ring, minced some garlic and the bell peppers. Set aside.
- Mix all the seasonings in a bowl, then cover it all over to the chicken thigh
- Put a little bit of olive oil to a pan, and pan fry the whole seasoned chicken thigh
- Cook it with a smaller heat until it’s done both sides
- Take the chicken out of pan and slice them (see the video), you’ll get the juiciest and softest chicken meat. Set aside.
- Saute the garlic, onion and bell peppers until it’s translucent
- Add on the chicken slices
- Taste and cook a bit. And it’s done!